Friday, June 29, 2012

Bisexual Songs

One of the things I notice as a bisexual is I am pulled in too directions, straight or lesbian. When I watch a lesbian movie I see myself with a girl, when I watch a movie with a straight couple I see myself ending up with a boy. Both feel normal but not complete. It is almost like being torn down the middle. I love things that speak to my bisexuality. Lately I found some songs about bisexuality that I really like! It feels like the both sides of me :)

Bisexual Songs!

Katy Perry's- I Kissed a Girl: This song makes kissing a girl seem so carefree and normal and sexy! It doesn't touch on the emotional side for women as much but it is a really fun sexual song.

Dj Irene's- I do Both Jay and Jane: This song is so funny! A wonderful listen! It touches on the best parts of bisexuality! I feel like it is so true it makes you feel so good about your sexuality.

Missy Higgin's-Scar: I LOVE this song. It touches on bisexuality to a T. It is a lot more about the emotional side of attraction towards both genders. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

The Veronica's-Take Me on the Floor: The girls who sing this song are so attractive. Just saying. I would highly recommend this song. It is fun hip and crazy.

TATU's- Loves me Not: This song is just fun and another add to the list.

Tpain or Trey Songz-Girl got a girlfriend: This song makes me angry because the guy just joins in on these two girls. Just because we are bisexual doesn't mean we need guys all the time when we are with a girl. The song is also sung by a guy. But it is a song about bisexuality with a good beat.

These are my recommendations! Hope you enjoy the songs!


No comments:

Post a Comment