Funny Story...
I was sitting in the car with two of my friends during my off hour and we were eating bagel chips and just talking about relationships as girls do.
The only twist was that I was the bisexual in the car, one of my friends in the car is straight, and the other is a lesbian. We are all in relationships.
My lesbian friend was talking about her girlfriend and the fun Friday night she had had with her girlfriend, where they cuddled and kissed. Me and my other friend were supportive and gave her congratulatory high fives on her first kiss with her new girlfriend.
My straight friend was talking about her boyfriend. Telling us stories about cute notes he leaves her and what he is like as a kisser. We were all giggly talking about him together as girls.
I was talking about my girlfriend as well. The funny thing is when my friend was talking about her girlfriend I was thinking "ooolalal!" and when my other friend was talking about her boyfriend I was thinking "Ohhhlalal" I know what it is like to kiss a girl you like and to kiss a guy you like. Though my lesbian friend is supportive she sometimes looks funny at me my straight friend when we drool at hot guys, and my straight friend still looks at me and my lesbian friend when we drool at hot girls.
The point of my story is I don't think sexuality is a choice, nor do I think people can influence each other's sexuality. When I listen to my lesbian friend talk I wonder "But how can you not find muscles appealing though... and big strong arms guys have, and when they smile at you" and when I hear my straight friend talk sometimes I think "How can you not look at girls and love their smiles or there long soft hair or fruity perfumes"I will never know what its like to be straight or a lesbian. And they will never know what it is like to be bisexual. But talking with them about our crushes makes you realize its all about who you love and being happy. Gender doesn't matter.
Below is a link about a coming out story of a bisexual!
http://www.polarimagazine.com/idaho-2012/idaho-myths-bisexuality


No comments:
Post a Comment