The other day a guy came up to me and my friends and I were talking. The fact that I had a girlfriend came up and he says to me," Wait so you're a lesbian?" I respond, "No I am a bisexual," To which he responds I don't believe that there is such a thing I think you're gay and bisexuals use it as a cover up."
I set him straight by explaining there are bisexuals. People can like and be attracted to both genders just like a straight girl could like several different types of guys. I guess I am reiterating the fact that bisexuality does exist, and while there are people who can be using the word bisexual to come out of the closet half way, there are also bisexuals who will stay bisexual.
Now in my blog I have been talking a lot about women. I would like to point out that I do like men as well. Celebrities like Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, and guys that go to my school. Men and women alike are beautiful. Just as a person has two hands and can hold two things at once bisexuals can like both genders. I read a funny quote on a site that said , "If God had intended for there to be bisexuals he would have created two genders..." Haha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment